If you are selling for more than $10,000 our fee is $550 for 6 weeks of display service. It's $450 at or below $10,000 and $350 at or below $3,500.
Over 90% of the qualified vehicles we list do sell within the initial contract period. If yours does not sell within that time, we will generally continue to advertise, scheduling appointments for test drives, mechanic's checks, and final sale assistance at no extra charge until your car is sold. Cars in good condition below $3,500 fall into the "very affordable" category. Somehow at Buggy Bank they have been selling for more than standard market values. Our fee of $350 for these cars can be said to be more and more "absorbed" as the standard market value becomes less. So don't assume that our fee is percentage-wise too high for your lower priced car. But be advised that your car has to have been well maintained and in great condition like all other cars to sell here or sell elsewhere for that matter. Bring it in and we'll let you know if it qualifies to sell and meet our high vehicle condition standards. If we don't think it has a good chance to sell, we are not interested in taking your hard earned cash.
1. Preparation of your car's ad and photo on our website
2. Coverage - Our website attracts thousands of buyers from a wide geographical area
3. Display of your car to the hundreds of prospective buyers that come to our lot every day
4. Vehicle market analysis with local sales data to effectively price your car for a sale
5. Experienced and friendly staff to assist with the info you need to stay on track for a sale
6. Secure procedures for your vehicle�s inspections, test drives or mechanics checks
7. Weekly car wash service
No. We provide you with a free web hosting page that contains a picture of your vehicle and its descriptive information along with your advertising. The actual display of your car's ad and photo on our Internet website is usually, but not always available. We also have no control over with other internet advertising or listing services we may recommend based on your special needs. There is no extra charge for these services because they cannot be guaranteed.
It is your responsibility to post and publish information about your vehicle on other sites. As a courtesy, we will do whatever we can to assist you on any site we are familiar with. To save time and provide consistant advertising, you can copy the information from your free web hosting page to other web advertising sites. For example, with craigslist, you might copy and paste the title (basic description), the included, the extras and your own advertising into the posting screen. You also might include words that contain a link to your page here, such as, "To see a photo, my most recent price, my title history or to find out how to test drive my car, click on [http://www.buggybank.com/carNNNNN.html]", where "NNNNN" is your contract number. This is basic information. Liven it up if you can making sure there isn't any questionable embelishment. For a more detailed explanation,
Our main Buggy Bank web site is now getting around 1,000 visits from individual internet browsers per day. The "hits" are 20,000 or so on the average daily. We are one of the few sites that actually list the SOLD price as well as the asking price and a local market value on our Sold Vehicles list
. Whether you are interested in buying or selling, this public information is helpful and attracts many more people to our website.
We think its a small price to pay to have a secure place away from your home with professionals who administer your test drives, handle the buyer inquiries. Our experience may just help you remove a problem that could cause you to miss what might have been an excellent opportunity to sell your car. Check to see how quickly cars are selling at Buggy Bank
There is never a bad time to sell. Good or bad economy, season, or weather. People always need cars at a reasonable price.
1. Bring current registration and insurance records. Please check the expiration dates.
2. Make sure the registration is in your name only. If there are two names on the registration joined by "or" either party can sell. Both people need to sign our contract if it has two names separated by an "and" or a slash.
3. You will not need an expensive detail, but you should wash and wax.
4. Remove all items and clean the interior of the car thoroughly.
5. Remove all items from the glove compartment and trunk, etc.
6. Make sure it runs smoothly, and is safe to drive.
7. Complete any critical repairs.
8. Make sure your battery is healthy.
9. Bring your car in with a full tank of gas.
10. Bring two sets of your car keys, if possible.
11. Be available for callers, or have answering system, and respond promptly.
12. Locate the title of your vehicle in preparation for the eventual sale.
13. If the car has a lien, ask the lien holder for a smooth transfer procedure for your buyer.
14. See our Seller's Tips for more information.
When you come to Buggy Bank and sign-in your car, we'll first do a "walk around" inspection and record the condition of the exterior, interior and engine. We will take a photo of your car for your free Buggy Bank internet web-hosting page. We will ask for and record your current registration, insurance and we assist by presenting you with local market statistics, and other factors that may have a bearing on your car's ability to sell in today's market. Depending on the year, make, model, price range, condition and your particular needs, we will do our best to present you with an advantageous way to market you car. Allow 30 minutes to an hour for this process.
Normally nothing. Go about your business and life without the distractions. As your agent, we will professionally handle the inquiries, the on-the-lot inspections, and test drives. Stay in touch and make sure our calls are answered. Call in once a week yourself to get an activity analysis from one of our staff members. Double-check with us to make certain that your vehicle has been smogged and has no liens or encumberances. Delays like this can easily kill a sale.
Once a buyer has done the research at Buggy Bank and wants to make an offer, we will tell him or her to give you a call. If a diagnostic or "Mechanic's Check" is requested, you will give your approval to us and we'll make secure arrangements. If all checks out well for the buyer, and he wants to proceed, then you would both come to Buggy Bank and we would assist you with the paperwork for DMV. You would bring your title and current registration.
Tell the buyer to bring a cashiers check for the purchase of your car.